Rotary current spindles
Rotary current spindles deliver plenty of power for high removal rates. They also enable you to work with the largest tool diameters.
Benefits of a rotary current spindle for your CNC milling machine:
- perfect for heavy work, including with large tool diameters
- high degree of precision
- long service life of the spindle bearings
- controllable speeds
- high-speed spindles with up to 40,000 rpm are available
- high torque
- broad clamping range
- software-controlled frequency converter with monitoring functions
- pneumatic cone change feature available
Find the right spindle unit for your production process
We offer rotary current spindles with up to 3.8 kW nominal power or 6.6 kW maximum power. There are high-speed and low-speed rotary current spindles:
- A high-speed rotary current spindle is recommended for medium tool sizes (diameter approx. 4 to 10 mm). These spindles offer the highest level of flexibility.
- A low-speed rotary current spindle brings plenty of power and torque to the table. It is particularly useful where larger tools (diameter approx. 8 to 20 mm) are used to achieve a high removal volume.
High precision is ensured by the hardened, ground multi-bearing drive shaft, also allowing engraving work to be done. The intelligent frequency converter ensures constant speeds even with varying loads. What is more, the spindles are fully software-controlled and integrated into the CNC milling machine’s safety concept.
All P models feature a pneumatic clamping cone retainer, which is a prerequisite for automatic tool change. This allows your machining process to be automated.