vhf showcasing pure high tech in Cologne
Large portfolio of machines for dental CAD/CAM applications
Ammerbuch, March 6, 2019: vhf will be showcasing no less than five cutting-edge models from its comprehensive dental milling machine range at the International Dental Show 2019 from March 12 to 16. vhf will use the leading industry event to engage in dialog with business partners and customers, and to present its milling concepts in detail. It will focus on its open system, which offers users maximum freedom. There has been a significant increase in demand for dental high tech from Germany recently.
The IDS in Cologne is considered the world’s leading fair for the dental industry and pulled in 155,000 trade visitors from 156 countries last time. During this top event, vhf will be giving live demonstrations of its leading dental milling machines to the visitors at booths E-040 and F-041 in hall 10.1. All the conceivable dental technology applications will be demonstrated on a total of twelve machines:
- Z4 – a futuristic, high-precision machine with intuitive operation, perfect for wet machining blocks in same-day dentistry.
- R5 – the revolutionary all-rounder with maximum automation, including a tenfold blank changer and the innovative DirectCleanTechnology for extra convenience and perfect restorations.
- K5+ – the specialist in dry milling of all material types features efficient technologies like tool-free blank clamping and an integrated ionizer.
- S2 – the versatile five-axis milling machine with a blank changer for eight blanks offers reliable performance around the clock.
- N4 – the compact four-axis wet grinding machine for maximum precision in all types of block materials.
In addition to the simplicity of a comprehensive system consisting of a machine, the appropriate CAM software, and tools, vhf users benefit from the freedom to operate their machine with a scanner, CAD software, and their choice of material. Visitors will be able to see this for themselves at the show when a wide array of materials from various manufacturers will be machined at the vhf booth.
Another highlight will be vhf’s presentation of its new customer magazine CREATE, which gives readers insight into the company and its product world through informative and entertaining content as well as interesting customer success stories and interviews. This new platform is also a way for vhf to outwardly communicate its Creating Perfection claim. Hard copies of the magazine can be picked up at the IDS and a PDF version can be downloaded from the vhf home page.
The vhf team looks forward to interesting discussions and intensive dialog with its guests.